Saturday, November 1, 2014

A CHILLING EXPERIENCE IN MOSCOW!!

"THE MOSCOW CONNECTION" short story in my new book WORLD TRAVEL TALES (amazon.com) is getting high readership....thank you very much readers!

My visit to work with our American agent in a security trade show uncovered a mysterious situation that caused me to be quite anxious to catch the earliest flight home....and not return!!

“When Russia existed as the Soviet Union, they never could show any interest in importing American security products. If it wasn’t made in the USSR, it was “verboten.” In 1988, Mikhail Gorbachev declared “glasnost,” which opened up the USSR to a more free-market society with open discussions and incentives for an entrepreneurial market place to grow. Communism had failed, and Gorby was forced to initiate plans that would grow the new economy.”
 

My agent, Jerry, suddenly died, and the contact information I had for the key Russian decision makers that had committed to using our high-end electronic anti-intrusion sensors, and I had met with,  were not responding to my attempts to reach them for answers.

CHECK OUT THIS TRUE STORY in "World Travel Tales" at amazon.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment